It’s difficult to overestimate the impact of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). According to the EPA, poor IAQ is among the top five environmental risks. Pollutants in a building’s air can cause dizziness and headaches, as well as aggravate allergies and asthma. Air One can help you improve the indoor air quality in your Metairie or New Orleans home by:
- Cleaning your duct work to remove harmful pollen, mold and bacteria
- Upgrading your filtration system to increase the amount of dust and allergens removed from your indoor air
- Installing a dehumdifier to remove excess moisture
- Killing germs that may live on ducts or coil surfaces with Germicidal UV lights..
- Providing regular maintenance for your heating and cooling system to ensure optimum efficiency and air flow